Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- NO chewing gum is allowed inside the studio
- NO smoking outside or near the building
- NO food is allowed on the studio floors
- Keep all water in the 'lounge' area of the studio where there is concrete flooring
- Please keep all street shoes in the cubbies. All class attendees should bring a separate pair of gym/workout shoes to wear on the studio floor
- Daync Studio is NOT responsible for any lost, left behind or stolen items. PLEASE make sure to bring all of your personal belongings with you after your class. We do have 24-hour security video surveillance on-site to aid in eliminating theft etc.
class Guide lines
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to make sure that you are properly checked in by the studio staff members. Attendees may not take a class if they arrive more than 10 minutes late. This is to ensure that all classes can proceed uninterrupted without distraction.
- We recommend for all classes that attendees wear comfortable work out gear and the appropriate shoes:
Hip-Hop: gym/tennis shoes (not street shoes)
salsa (latin classes): latin dance shoes are recommended, but not required. For the first class socks or jazz shoes are acceptable.
membership & weekly class guidelines
Classes are 50 minutes each (with the exception of the kids classes, which are a full hour). Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early to allow our staff to properly sign you in and make sure your account is up to date!
- Discounts available to students currently enrolled in classes full-time (12 credits or more); with valid student ID and proof of current semester class schedule. Must show to studio staff in person for verification.
- All drop in classes that are purchased are valid for a total of 14 days.
- All class cards are valid for 45 days before expiration.
No class credit transfers may be made to anyone . Classes unused from the reached expiration day will not roll over to the following month. There are no refunds for class purchases, and the Studio will not prorate a cancelled multi-class card.
All paid student registrations for intensives are considered final; however, we do realize that life can create unforeseen circumstances that may force Daync Studio/you to cancel an intensive, (with prior notice). To accommodate these “curveballs,” we have established the following policies:
- Refunds/Credits – Full refund or credit valid up to 60 days will only be issued if you contact Daync Studio to cancel your intensive registration 24 hours prior to the start date of the intensive. In the event Daync Studio cancels an intensives, you will have the option to request a full refund or receive a credit (in the amount paid), to be applied towards another running class within a 60 day window. All refunds MUST BE requested within a minimum 24 hours prior to the start date. In the event a credit is requested, these credits will be good for 60 days only. All requests MUST be sent via email to email@example.com.